Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Here's what Valentine's Day looks like On Manor Drive..........

 
Heart wreath on the front door (a couple years old from Pier 1).

 
Ombre heart trees (tutorial here).


Cupid's Arrows (tutorial here).
 


A little pom-pom decoration.
 


Valentine's Mantel.
 

 
February dish towel that was part of the birthday miracle.
 
(Note: It is new.  It has creases.  I REFUSE to iron a dish towel!)

 
Homemade white chocolate covered strawberries.

 
Homemade white chocolate covered grapes.
 
(I had only heard about these.  I had never tasted them, let alone tried making them.  It probably would have looked prettier to dip each grape individually, but who cares what they look like as long as they taste good.  And let me tell you.......they taste GREAT!  I think I like them better than the strawberries!)
 
 
What did Valentine's Day look like at your house?
 
Happy Valentine's Day!
 
Lisa

Don't miss out! Enter your email address to subscribe:

No comments:

Post a Comment