Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscars: Red Carpet Recap

In case you somehow missed it, the Oscars were last night and they did not disappoint.......well maybe they did.

I thought most of the women and their gowns looked beautiful, but no one woman blew me away. Here are some of the women I liked the most......


Jennifer Aniston - Honestly, I think this girl would look just as fabulous in a brown paper bag. I loved that her hair and dress were just beautifully simple. The train on this dress looked gorgeous on stage too when she was presenting.

Jennifer Lawrence - Her hair and makeup looked beautiful and she looked elegant as always. The dress was a little full and probably why the poor girl fell going up the stairs to accept her award. Congrats to the Kentucky girl for winning Best Actress!

Naomi Watts - I loved design of this dress. I'm even okay with the color, but I would have rather seen it in another fabric. She looked great though.


Charlize Theron - When you can wear this haircut and still look stunning it doesn't really matter what your dress looks like. She picked a good one though......I love the white and the strapless, V cut top.

Jennifer Garner - I like this color on her and the hair, makeup and jewelry are on point. This dress looks really pretty from the front, but is a little too big in the back.

Reese Witherspoon - I love this girl and her movies. She is rockin' the right color blue.

This is where is got a little disappointing.........


Jennifer Stewart - I've already told you about a similar dress here that I didn't like, so let's move on up. This is what my hair looks like when I get out of bed in the morning!  Where is her stylist? Or even a friend to just tell her this is wrong?!

Nicole Kidman - I just don't like it. I don't like the full sequin, the design in the middle or the design on the bottom.

Kristin Chenoweth - I think this dress would have looked better with a more tapered, straight line bottom and no mesh on top.

The most disappointing part of the whole night was probably the host Seth MacFarlane. I was not impressed, but maybe I just have a different sense of humor. Hopefully he is not invited back.

What did you think?  Who looked the best?

Lisa

Don't miss out! Enter your email address to subscribe:

No comments:

Post a Comment