Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Sunday Six

Hey guys! I hope you all have had a great weekend. I want to share with you a new series I am starting here at On Manor Drive called The Sunday Six.  The Sunday Six will be a quick glimpse at what I am loving that week. They may include things that are trendy, handmade, vintage, delicious or completely outrageous! I will include a link to the source when available so you can check them out for yourself.  Maybe you will find something you love too!

 
 
 
 
To see more of what I love be sure to follow me on Pinterest!  What are you loving?
 
Lisa
 


Don't miss out! Enter your email address to subscribe:

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! Hope you like Lara Spencer's book. I thought it had lots of great info. in it other than just makeovers. BTW, I can't reply to your e-mails because your e-mail address isn't linked to your blogger account. :( Did you get your rug yet?

    ReplyDelete